- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Transform your business with a tablet designed for business.
- Slide the HP ElitePad into the HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket with the HP ElitePad Jacket Battery to extend battery life up to 20 hours and work without worrying about recharging.
- Windows 8 and x86 compatibility for legacy apps arm you with the tools you need – and the confidence of a familiar PC experience. All driven by the latest Intel® processors.
- Dock at the office and the HP ElitePad becomes your desktop PC. Add a full keyboard to boost your productivity or an additional screen for multitasking.
- Invest in your business, not batteries. Since the HP Long Life Battery offers up to a three-year life span, you can focus on the task at hand without the hassle of replacing your battery.
- Log into Windows wirelessly with NFC technology.
Sleek. Elegant. Thoughtfully designed.
- Thanks to durable materials like Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 and machined aluminum, this tablet only feels lightweight. It’s built to last and designed to look great and work dependably everywhere from the boardroom to the warehouse.
- It’s designed to meet military standards 810G testing for vibration, high and low temperature, temperature shock, dust, altitude, drop, shock and humidity.
- Contoured edges, an anti-smudge screen, aluminum buttons make the HP ElitePad look and feel as good as it functions.
- With a 25,6 cm (10.1″) diagonal, 16:10 display, you maximize your viewing space on the move. Spend less time scrolling. More time doing. And, thanks to support for touch, pen, or voice-based input, you can work the way that suits you best.
- Get a 1080p camera in front for video calls. Shoot true-to-life photos and videos with an 8MP camera in back and a built-in flash.
Deploy, manage, and secure like nobody’s business.
- A familiar set up experience, plus available HP Custom Integration Services, make the HP ElitePad simple to deploy in existing IT environments. HP Global Series and Services ensure consistent support for business with international operations.
- You’re protected with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Protection and Microsoft Defender help keep you up and running with enhanced defense against virus attacks and other threats.
- Manage a fleet easily with Active Directory, domain join, and PXE boot support, along with HP Client Management Solutions. It’s one less thing to worry about for IT.
- Keep sensitive data and devices in-house—and save both time and money. With optional do-it-yourself maintenance tools, updates are easy. Plus, protect your investment with an optional three-year limited warranty, so you know you made a wise choice.